Batten down the hatches and toss up some tinsel, Vorpal Tales is hitting the high seas for Holiday Awesome Adventures!
“Be a good dog. Protect your home. Be loyal to those who are true. These are the words of the Code of Man.”
This is the credo of a dog of the Realms of Pugmire. That all sorta goes out the window when the sails unfurl, and the wind swept acidic mists dash the decks, as pirates swab the decks and sail the Acid Seas for Treasure! Using the compatible supplement for Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau, Vorpal Tales cracks open the recently released Pirates of Pugmire.
Pirates of Pugmire is a chronicle sourcebook for both Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau. It’s usable in either game, or as part of a joint experience. Some highlights include:
- Two new species for players to enjoy: lizards and birds
- Six new callings, including two for dogs and two for cats
- Rules for building, sailing, and sinking ships
- A trove of new allies, enemies, and treasures
- Information on Waterdog Port and Port Matthew
- “Going on the Account,” a chronicle of three new adventures, taking characters from 1st through 6th level
In our swashbuckling holiday awesome adventure, a group of heroes are called forth by the Sir and Duchess of Pawesome Junction as the Yule Tree has yet to arrive for the holiday season. Worst yet, a lone survivor has washed ashore claiming that his crew and the tree were plundered by a vile group of nefarious pirates. It is up to our good dogs and cats (and birds and lizards) to delve into this mystery and make sure the Winter Yule has a Yule Tree for all to celebrate!
Check us out, starting Wednesday, November 4th at 9pm EASTERN.